Analyst, Business Operations
Please make sure to include your academic and Co-op (if applicable) transcripts in your application.
NEO is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Analyst for our Business Operations team. As an Analyst, you will be the face of NEO, providing exceptional client services to traders, vendors and various stakeholders. In this role you will play an integral part in building relationships that drive our organization, and will be at the heart of everything we do as an exchange.
- Responsibilities related to the day to day operations of NEO Exchange and NEO Connect
- Create, develop and improve business policies and procedures supporting the operational monitoring, maintenance, control and management of the various production and testing environments
- Support the on-boarding and training of the business operations team responsible for providing first line support and monitoring services for NEO and associated clients
- Support day-to-day operational reporting, process management, and escalations
- Evaluate and present recommendations regarding process improvements for the operational environment
- Assist in the incident management process including creating ticket for tracking, documentation, client follow up, and assisting the SMEs where necessary
- Special projects as required
- Client facing and responsive to client requests as defined by NEO Exchange policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is action oriented and can solve problems creatively
- Experience in an operational environment within equities capital markets space considered an asset
- Knowledge of the trading lifecycle
- Ability to clearly communicate with various stakeholders and clients internal and external to NEO
- Strong problem-solving skills
- WordPress, Mailchimp and Excel an asset
Reports to: Senior Manager, Client Services – Natalie Panasiuk
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.