NEO is a bold and disruptive capital markets fintech company designed for and led by the industry. Our competitive drive, innovation, and advocacy enable change for the better. NEO consists of the NEO Exchange, Canada’s Tier 1 stock exchange for the innovation economy that brings together investors and capital raisers within a fair, efficient, and service-oriented environment; and NEO Connect, a multi-asset distribution platform supporting mutual funds, private funds, and private placements for corporates. Additionally, NEO has been certified once again as a Great Workplace following a thorough and independent analysis by the Great Place to Work® Institute. The certification is based on feedback about the workplace experience directly from employees through a confidential survey and an extensive application process including an in-depth review of the company’s HR programs, policies, and practices.
The Office Administrator will play a crucial role in terms of both the customer and employee experience within the organization. You will be the first point of contact with vendors, clients and staff and will ensure that everything is running smoothly in both the Finance and Human Resources Departments.
- Light kitchen duties including but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading dishwasher in the morning and evenings
- Cleaning up meeting rooms after client related events
- Ensuring client service area is always kept in a presentable, professional appearance
- Monitoring of general corporate email accounts as assigned.
- Preparation of outgoing mail and packages and the distribution of incoming items.
- Procurement of printer, general office and kitchen supplies and management of vendor relationships to ensure best pricing, etc.
- Meeting room management, including arranging / ordering catering as requested by the meeting owner.
- Greeting guests and ensuring security protocols are followed.
- General office duties and special projects as required.
Human Resources and Facilities Management
- Maintain all internal phone, location, email lists and organization charts.
- Lead and/or assist with organization of special events and activities as assigned.
- Liaise with building management over all facilities’ related issues.
- Employee health and safety inspections, records, and resolution of issues. (training will be sponsored by the company if not certified).
- Act as Primary Fire Warden and maintain required compliance activities for the team.
- Perform accounts payable duties including entering vendor invoices, bank transactions into the accounting system and maintaining vendor
- Maintaining vendor records within the accounting system
- Provide back up support to invoice generation/processing for various business lines
- Assist with accounts receivable collections from clients
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.